You would consult on that, accounting consultinging an analysis from an accounting and tax perspective, based on the business, the client’s goals and objectives, and specific needs. Once the client has chosen an entity structure, your consulting job is done. That doesn’t mean that you won’t have additional consulting opportunities with that same client in the future; it just means that you handle them one at a time as they arise. At Slack Tax & Consulting, LLC, we focus on building close client relationships that add long-term value. This includes assuring the solidity of financial records, evaluating financial procedures and working to produce strategies that help our clients face the myriad challenges of business planning and execution.
- From your company’s inception through its growth and development, Slack Tax & Consulting, LLC can advise you on choosing an entity type and structuring your accounting system.
- At the very least, our clients have knowledge of what lies ahead and have months to prepare for their income tax return results rather than days.
- Conducting market research on relevant economic factors and compliance to ensure a competitive advantage against competition.
- If you’re wondering how to transition into accounting consulting, you’re in good company.
- Technical research, documentation and conclusions related to complex and judgmental acquisition-related accounting treatment.
- Effective estate and trust planning can ensure financial security for loved ones.
Generally, I prefer to build customized packages tailor made to my clients rather than charge a flat hourly fee, but I can do whatever is easiest. Compilations are usually requested for internal purposes and are based upon information provided by a company’s management. They do not offer assurance but may involve some adjustment to accounting records. Shifting demographics, changes in consumer behavior, a dynamic tax and regulatory environment, technology, and a multitude of other factors are having a profound impact on the future of accounting. Which types of consultants are in biggest demand will likely change from year to year, as the profession continues to evolve to meet consumer needs.
Our team will ensure your reports are accurate and submitted on time to avoid penalties and interest. We will also guide you in determining if your new services or products are subject to sales tax. From your company’s inception through its growth and development, Seymour Tax & Business Consulting LLC can advise you on choosing an entity type and later restructuring if advantageous.
Conducting market research on relevant economic factors and compliance to ensure a competitive advantage against competition. I am usually offering some type of discount or packaged deals and I do not normally charge and added fee, certainly no HIDDEN fees. As a valued client, you get a secure, password-protected portal to store and access your important financial documents from anywhere at any time. We strive to give you peace of mind when it comes to your tax and accounting needs.
Seymour Tax & Business Consulting LLC’s financial statement services comprise solely of prepared financials statements, with no assurance provided. Read our white paper, How to start an accounting advisory business, to learn more about how to become an accounting consultant. Hourly rates for accounting consultants range from $27.39 to $44.39 (Washington, D.C.). Becoming an accounting consultant takes a special set of skills beyond your technical accounting expertise. Technical skills aren’t necessarily the divide between a great consultant and a mediocre one.
- Compilations are usually requested for internal purposes and are based upon information provided by a company’s management.
- QuickBooks can provide useful and timely information in the form of financial statements, reports and graphs.
- Economic disruption can magnify the crucial aspects of your advisory-centric relationships.
- All information and opinions contained in this website are subject to change without notice.
We make it a point to keep current with market trends and updates so that your business can be prepared for what is to come. Depending on your needs, our work can range from top-level reports to detailed financial models. At Seymour Tax & Business Consulting LLC, we focus on building close client relationships that add long-term value. This includes evaluating financial procedures and working to produce strategies that help our clients face the myriad challenges of business planning and execution.
About PGP Consulting
The survey also compared annual accounting consultant salaries by geographic and metro regions. For example, a CPA consultant’s average salary in New York City is $106,000 per year, while in Bethesda, MD, the annual salary averages $74,000. Of course, the COVID-19 pandemic may affect the profession to a degree, but over the past decade, accountants and auditors have maintained higher employment rates than many other professional positions. Foreign Trade Zone Management Software that keeps supply chain data in one central location. Optimize operations, connect with external partners, create reports and keep inventory accurate.